Friday, February 2, 2007

New Fabrics


On the way home from work today thought I'd duck into the Quilter's Store at Auchenflower for a look. I've had an idea for a new quilt in my head for a while so thought I'd see if there was any suitable fabrics. Initially I was planning to buy some pink and chocolate fabrics. But when I saw these colours below I couldn't resist them. The deep chocolates, turquoise and oranges were just too yummy to pass up. I then bought some matching DMC threads to stitch the applique designs with.
Now I can't wait to start designing this new quilt. It will also give me a chance to use my EQ6 quilt designing software which I haven't used as yet.

3 comments:

Francine Burgess said...

oh those fabrics look devine!!!
i soooo want to quilt...need to find a free pattern on the net, and some motivation..lol
good luck in reality scrap....
scrapcat...

Sandra said...

Ooooo, they look very yummy Terri, can't wait to see what you come up with with them....I be that was just what you needed,,, some more material....lol

Unknown said...

They're gorgeous - very Basic Grey kind of feel to them. Can't wait to see what you make - please post a pic!