Saturday, February 10, 2007

Digital Scrapping

I've just completed two of the quietest night duty shifts I've done in a long time. This gave me the chance to surf the net a bit and I ventured into some digital scrapbooking sites. I must say that I'm a bit taken with this alternate means of scrapbooking. Some of the kits out there are just so scrummy!!!!!!! A lot of them are free as well!!!!!!

I downloaded some free kits and am going to have a play around.....see if I can work out how to make layouts this way. Now this doesn't mean that if I'm successful that I'll turn my back on paper scrapbooking. I really enjoy the hands on, glueing, cutting, doodling etc. and the off the page stuff. But if I can work out this digital means of scrapping I'll be able to scrap anywhere. On night shift, holidays, anywhere anytime and all I'll need is my computer.

Some of the sites that I found useful where:- www.scrapbook-bytes.com and www.clikchicdesigns.com .

Off to see if the method I've used to start organising these digital elements in has worked. Knowing me I'll become addicted to digital scrapping and start collecting hundreds of digital elements.

Oh I nearly forgot. I found out how to make blinkies so I'm going to have a go at this today as well.

3 comments:

Jo said...

I love the blinkie. I put it straight onto my blog. Very cute. I got your email. Will do something about it all on Thursday. How does that sound?

Jo.

Rachelle said...

First time here, and I must say I am very impressed....Love your work!!
Thankyou so much for the blinkie - its already up on my blog too.
Cant wait to get things rolling - should be fun.
Rachelle

Francine Burgess said...

Hi Terri, cant wait to see some digital scrapping..im not into it myself but some of the work ive seen is goergeous!
scrapcat fran