Friday, January 26, 2007

REALITY SCRAPS -



Scrapbook City has a new comp called Reality Scraps. the ultimate prize is a stint as a DT member. I've decided to give it a go. The first challenge is to make it past the qualifying round. Only 20 people are to be picked after this round. For this challenge we had to create a layout with a picture of yourself, your name and the reasons why you are taking part in the comp

Above is my entry. My cricut and flower punches got a huge workout but I had fun!!!! Even if I don't make it past this round I'm still pretty happy with this layout. The colours are not as bright in the photo as IRL. I used flower layering and doodling as my two main techniques. The photo opens up like a book and journalling is hidden behind it.



This is a box I bought at Spotlight and decorated to become an index file for the growing pile of quotes I have. At the moment they are on scraps of A4 paper shoved all around my craft studio but now I can write them on index cards and file them under a particular theme to make it easy to find them.

Tired after night duty so am now off to bed. Have a few more things I've been working on that I need to take pics of so I can post them here.

No comments: