Friday, January 19, 2007

Online Class - Scrapbook City



These pics are of an exploding box I made at my first ever online class. It was really fun! Unfortunately i wasn't able to be online while the class was live..... but I don't know if I'd have been able to keep up anyway. Really happy with the result and can seem myself making some more as gifts. It was also the first time I've worked with 3D flowers ...... will definitely be doing more of this.

I'm not really sure how to change the position of my pics on the page but I'm sure I'll learn.

Scrapbooking - apart from this class I've been working on some CJ's, an all about me album and some little BTP items. Will post pics when get them finished.

Stitching - well I've been working on making new graphics for the website. Just want to update them and have them reflect the style I'm into at the moment. Also plodding a way on a new design. Really need to finish of the collection I started a while ago. It's called the BUBBLEBERRY GANG - and features some cute little sisters and their friends. I've stitched all the tops but just need to sandwich and quilt it all and then of course write out the patterns.

That's about all from me at the moment.... gotta go and get ready for work.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Terri, that looks fantastic. I just couldn't get organised to do that class but the results are amazing. Love the 3D flowers.

Sandra said...

Looks great Terri,,,will email you about photo positions.

jilly said...

Hi Terri! Your box looks awesome - you are so talented!
xxJillGG