Sunday, May 27, 2007

My Craft Studio

Well it's taken a while but I've finally got some photos of my revamped craft studio. It's not exactly what I had originally planned( I drove my kids insane the day we went to Ikea to pick up the stuff!!!!), but I love it. It is just so bright, airey and colourful. I've got everything I need in here and can shut myself off from the chaos going on outside my craft studio door. I've still got a few finishing touches to make.

I've got 4 of these jars in total and when I finish sorting my vast and ever increasing ribbon stash will have them arranged in jars of plain, spots, stripes and florals.

These jars looks so nice on my shelf.... and I can see exactly what flowers I own.


1 comment:

Sandra said...

Oh Terri, it looks gorgeous, would love to see it IRL,,,really must do something about that. Going back to have another look.