Wednesday, May 2, 2007

I've Been Tagged..... Thanks Heaps Leone

WEll being tagged mean I have to come up with 7 facts about myslef and then tag seven other people. Gee... what are 7 facts about me that people don't know.

1. I'm actually quite good at singing and always thought that singing would be my career.... musicals, recording, live gigs etc. I still love singing my head off but usually in the shower or car when no one is around. The kids are the only people who really hear me sing properly.

2. I am a diet coke addict. I drink way to much of the stuff. But I justify it as I don't drink tea or coffee and don't drink much alcohol anymore so need some vice.

3. I am really good at starting things but don't always finish things. It's not because I'm lazy but more that I have so many good (well I think they're good) ideas and not enough time to finish them. I'd love a clone of myself so I could get everthing I wanted done. I have so much half done craft projects around the place that it's not funny.

4. Secretly I would love to write a book..... most likely a children's book. I started one a few years ago but have never got around to fnishing it. Maybe I will when I retire or the kids leave home.

5. I can tap dance. I used to dance weekly until the adult classes where abandoned last year. I miss it though but still get the tap shoes out every now and then when my daughter is practising.

6. I met my fiance at work. We were working in the same ward and I was actually trying to help him and another nurse get together but fell for him instead. We kept it secret for ages and not one person ever worked it out until we came out at a work function. Seven years later we still work in the same hospital..... has its up & downs working together though.

7. As geeky as this sounds I still love watching old Elvis movies and old musicals. I used to get so excited when these were on TV when I was a kid. Especially when it was the anniversary of his death as they played movies his movies all weekend.

I now tag, Jo, Milly, Sandra, Carole and Rachelle.

3 comments:

AnnetteL said...

Singing and dancing, you are one talented lady Terri! Good luck with writting that book sounds great.

Cheers
Annette

Sandra said...

I can sooooo relate to the one about unfinished projects and good ideas, I am forever getting bright ideas and starting them, I usually forget what they were by the time I get back to them though,,lol.
hmmmm, lots of interesting facts there Terri, thanks for sharing.

Francine Burgess said...

oh my goodness, i read your facts and thought that they could have been mine..lol..
are you an aries by any chance..lol