Thursday, April 26, 2007

I'm a hopeless blogger

Yes I must be the world's worst blogger. It's been a few weeks and I've been busy so will pt it all in point form.
1. Had surgery on my eyes on Tuesday. It went well. A bit sore & swollen and am having trouble seeing but not tooo bad.

2. The scrap room has been made over and I'm happy with how it looks. It ended up being a huge job. A lot bigger than I expected but it was worth it. Will take some photos this week and post them.

3. Am enjoying pottering around and learning digi scrapping. Spent ages cataloguing all my elements the other day. Haven't actually finished a layout yet but I'll get there. There are some beautiful digi elements & kits out there.

4. Been really busy at work. Did extra shifts to pay for the scrap room splurge at Ikea and bed managing at the hospital as been really busy. I enjoy it but at times I could strangle doctors and their receptionists. So frustrating!!!!

5. I've also become a knitting addict. I actually don't mind it and as I'm able to knit without looking at what I'm doing that often I can knit and watch TV etc at the same time. I made a really nice winter wrap for myself. I knitted a beanie for my son but used a different wool than the pattern and it turned out huge. It cover his whole face. Looks like that kid on the Fat Albert show. Said I'll try again and my daughter wants a wrap as well so am making her a pink and purple coloured one.

6. Haven't done much scrapping or stitching for a while. I think you can get a bit burnt out. But am starting to feel the creative urge again. Am also toying with the idea of entering the scrapbooking memories masters comp again..... not sure though.

Well gotta go. Having trouble seeing and am sick of fixeing typing errors.

5 comments:

Rachelle said...

Hi Terri,
I know this is not actually related to you blog, but i cant seem to post on club scrap n chat - it keeps coming up with "I am not able to comment on this site" and to log in with my google accout. But I am already logged in. What am I doing wrong???
Please help.
Rach

Sandra said...

Hi Terri, how are your eyes?
Had a great laugh about the beanie, reminded me of when I was pregnant with Danielle, I was into crochet and made her a pair of booties but I used the wrong wool, I should have kept them they would have fitted her now, ( she's 36 )
Just called in to say Hi...will ring u soon.

Sandra said...

P.S. NEED to see piccies of the new room.

Jo said...

I'm going in now to have a look and see what's wrong.

Jo.

Francine Burgess said...

good to hear about your scrap room you lucky girl you! would love to see piccies!scrapcat fran