Saturday, September 1, 2007

Finally got some time to blog....

Can't believe I've actually got some free time so I can update this much neglected blog. I spent this afternoon tidying up my craft room after getting another shelf from bunnings. Now it's all reorganised and tidy again I just love being in here by myself.... I just want to sit in here and plan some designs or scrap a bit or even just play around on the computer.



I haven't really done a lot of scrapping since I went to the SBC retreat in July..... just a bit of digi stuff.








I'm slowly getting the hang of different functions in photoshop. I took the laptop & external HD to night shift the other week and found it so easy to do some digi stuff during quite periods with out having to lug a heap of scrap stuff with me into work.

I bought a bind-it-all machine when SBC had a 30% off one item sale. So far I've only used it the once but just love it. I've got plans to make a heap of things with it. I plan on making calendars as chistmas presents this year. I made an art journal by cutting up a cheap A3 sketch book.


Well my baby boy turned 14 last week. Can't believe that it's been 14years already since I first became a mother. Time surely flies. We all went out to Lone Star for his birthday dinner and his girlfriend Sheridan came along as well. She is actually a nice kid(despite all the dramas a couple of weeks ago) and she is besotted with Brady. Don't know how long their little relationship will last but at least he's still getting on with homework etc.


They make a nice looking couple but it's hard to believe that they are only 14 when they both look a lot older in this photo.

I went to a stampin' up party at Sue's the other week. I was really surprised at how lovely all the stuff was. I ended spending far more than I had planned to and am now having a party of my own next Saturday. Should be fun as I haven't seen some of the people who are coming for a while so it will be nice to catch up with them.

That's about all for tonight.

Terri xxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Terri, I am loving all your digi layouts, very cool, and I wouldn't mind spending up on some of the Stamp It products. It is a lovely photo of both of them, and yes they do look older.

I hope you get more time to scrap.

Carole xx

LINDA the SCRAP_ADDICT said...

Hi Terri, Thank you for your comment on my blog. Loving your digi layouts, I am yet to master this (gotta get the right programs firstly LOL, but will get there one day) way of scrapbooking. I am still a traditional scrapper but love the look of your digi stuff.
Happy Birthday to your eldest, time does get away from us too quickly! Hope everything sort's it self out from the other post's I just read...
xoxox Linda (scrap_addict)

Sandra said...

Hi Terri, I know this is the wrong blog, but I can't find your new one.....you gotta stop changing them..lol....
Just wanted to wish you Happy Birthday for today...12th Feb 2009....
Have a good one.
Love, San xxx