Monday, July 2, 2007

Scrappin' Pj Party

Had Milly, Jo and Rachel over on Friday night for a scrappin Pj party. Just thought we could be all comfy in our Pj's. We had a great night. I got a couple of L/O's done. I'll have to take piccies of them later. Also ate too much junk food and had a great big gossip session. The girls left at about 2am. Always enjoy having the ladies over for a scrap night.

Sunday saw Jo and I head off down the coast. We went to the Cararra markets and then shopping at Pacific Fair. I was so excited to get some roller skating shoes for Kiara's up and coming birthday. They look like joggers but have inbuilt skating wheels in the soles. She's always wanted a pair. I got them for $40. I can't wait to give them to her on her birthday. Jo bought a beautiful pearl necklace for herself. It is so pretty and she's so excited about it. We also tried on formal dresses for the up & coming SBC ball in November. Found a gorgeous red gown. Can't wait for that night. We had the best day.... no kids, no men!!!!!

Have to go Mark'sput dinner on the table.

Terri xx

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Sounds like you had heaps of fun with the girls. Looking forward to seeing the layouts you did.
We need to catch up, will give you a call soon.

Anonymous said...

I must of been in a coma recently because everyone has done so much and I have done so little but anyway I am feeling heaps better and hope to return to some sort of former self soon. Next time you have a scrap send us an email I might not be able to come but I might also jump at the chance just wait till I get the new house. oh by the way ZAP you've been tagged ha did not see that coming did you. Pop over to my blog details are there. hehehe.

Angela said...

ooo red! looking forward to seeing you in that, i bet it is stunning!

Lauren said...

Hi Terri,

It was so great to meet you on the weekend I had such a blast!!

I'll post you a RAK back for the felt pattern if you like? Let me know.

Hugs,

Lauren

Jeepie said...

Popping in to say Hi.
I am glad you are getting into the digi stuff. I was starting to feel like I was a traitor.